2218 Views 26 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  CumminsCrazed
i got her all shined up today!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
good looking truck like the stack

· Diesel Head
1,873 Posts
not to poke at ya, but shined up??????? paint finish looks pretty hazy to me and not all that shiny/reflective. Maybe its just the pics, but when someone says shiny, i think of this....

· Registered
2,266 Posts
Looks good to me dude!

· Registered
894 Posts
not to poke at ya, but shined up??????? paint finish looks pretty hazy to me and not all that shiny/reflective. Maybe its just the pics, but when someone says shiny, i think of this....

we can't all afford new paint but i'd rather have his cummins shine than that chevy shine.:confused013:

· Some-Sho Some-Go
1,650 Posts
Looks good my friend i dig the two tone!!

· Premium Member
1,438 Posts
ive never cared for really good paint jobs on trucks. In my opinion it kinda defeats the trucks purpose, i mean i use my truck and love the fact i dont have to worry if some trees scrap along the side when im up in the mountains and what not. I have a nice paint job on my car and even a tiny scratch makes me sad, if my truck had a nice paint job id be scared to use it.

· Diesel Head
1,873 Posts
we can't all afford new paint but i'd rather have his cummins shine than that chevy shine.:confused013:
Paints over 10 yrs old, def not new paint by any means. And i agree, his truck does look nice, i was simply saying that the shine looked hazy.

· Registered
1,007 Posts
I like the dodge. The square body has two of the things I hate most on those trucks, a base model front end and a lund visor. Paints nice, but the trucks ugly.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.