Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Some little punks gave my truk a new paint job

4393 Views 50 Replies 34 Participants Last post by  scott 6.7L cummins
im woundering what is it that makes some one purposely F up some ones property. i woke up this morning to the neighbor knocking on the back dore she informed me that some one had came by in the night and spray painted my pickup her car and one of the other neighbors suvs. my pickup got it less than any of the others. so i went an looked at my pickup they sprayed the hood both front fenders and down both sides of my pickup clear back to the tail lights. all i have to say is what the hell is wrong with people. i know if i ever pulled anything like that my dad would have beat me severly then he would have let the victums have a go at me then turned my in. one of the things that gets me most is the cop told the neighbors that there was nothing they could do about it and it been goin on for weeks around this area. then he put his card under my wiper and left. is it me or do some people need to be beaten. i will get pictures up here in a bit. thanks for listening to my ranting
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Premium Member
8,859 Posts
:worthless: that sucks i would be :buttkick:

· Registered
9,118 Posts
Ya dude that sucks, vandalism is a rising occurence and has happened to mine as well... People that have nothing better to do than to destroy what they can't have... Good luck with the fix

· Registered
1,899 Posts
I was at my GF's house and some one was d!ck!ng around outside, and i heard them, and went outside to check and when we turned on the outside lights and they bolted, me and her got in my truck and went to chase them down, well we found out right then what they did, they put a magnum XL over my shifter, sex lube all over my steering wheel, and tampons down the side and hood. Well i tried to chase them down and almost wrecked twice cuz of the slippery wheel, cut thru a few neighbors yards to get them (later said sorry to neighbors) but did not catch them...... Needless to say i was heated and i feel ur pain, yours was a lil more severe. And the cops wooooah well there cops what else can i say, i called the city cops, and they told me that was out of there jurisdiction (i live in a lil town on the out skirts of that town) so i called the county cops and guess what there all out on patrol..... ha ha ha. Sorry for ranting on top of your rant.

severely not severly....sorry bit of a picky speller lol

· Banned
121 Posts
its a lot to do with the younger generation being raised that you cant discipline children its called child abuse in some states your not allowed to spank your child so the kids have no consequences and wreck havoc on society with a gentle slap on the wrist if they get cought hell if i talk back to my parents now as a grown adult with kids my self ill get back handed

· SNAFU
4,724 Posts
You got me, iam not one to start rock fights, but iam a little compulsive on my speeling, its fixed, thanks.

I am or I'm, sorry I couldn't resist:hehe:

Maybe insurance will cover it and you can get custom paint:thumbsup: I would love to catch somebody doing something like that, but the bad part is I would get thrown in jail and probably be in there longer than them when I get caught beating the hell out of them. When I was in college I had a $500 Resistal felt hat stolen out of my truck along with my radio and CD's, I probably would have killed the guy if I caught him, and he probably had no idea what that hat was worth.

· Premium Member
12,665 Posts
its a lot to do with the younger generation being raised that you cant discipline children its called child abuse in some states your not allowed to spank your child so the kids have no consequences and wreck havoc on society with a gentle slap on the wrist if they get cought hell if i talk back to my parents now as a grown adult with kids my self ill get back handed
i think that the crazy kids in "my generation" are the exception, for the most part, us kids are good....

i'm 18 BTW, have a (almost:banghead:) full time job, pay for my own everything, go to school everyday, and keep my mouth shut....

· Registered
726 Posts
I know how you feel man. Several years ago some degenerate took a crow bar to my wife's Audi. They smashed the back window which caused damage to the speakers in the back window, the trunk, the right rear quarter panel and one of the rear seats. It happened over night and when I called the cops the next morning they said I was the 22nd person to call them regarding vandalism to an automobile in my neighborhood. They wouldn't send an officer to issue an incident report and told me to phone my insurance company. The final bill was almost 5 grand and we have been picking glass out of the most unlikely places for a couple of years now.
I cringe when I think what I might have done had I caught the prick.

· Registered
2,266 Posts
That blows man. Too bad you couldn't have caught them in the act!

· Registered
144 Posts
To many liberals in this country have got kids thinking they can't be punished for there actions. I know when I was growing up if I'd done something like that I wouldn't have been able to sit for a month.

· Premium Member
832 Posts
i think that the crazy kids in "my generation" are the exception, for the most part, us kids are good....

i'm 18 BTW, have a (almost:banghead:) full time job, pay for my own everything, go to school everyday, and keep my mouth shut....
i agree! :thumbsup:

16 here :S:

· Registered
1,613 Posts
Sorry to hear fellas,
Cops came to my door today to see if I heard anything the other night. My neighbors car had all the tires slashed, and widows smashed out. If it happened to my truck or the wifes TL I would have been pissed and whooped some a$$.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.