Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and foremost, do you guys have any idea when the next sale will be on the 5100's? Im looking at buying a set for my truck and would like to get a better deal than 5% off (not that I dont appreciate that, im just flat broke). Question 2, is the Bilstein steering stabilizer listed on your site a match to the 5100's, or are they yellow like the HD's. Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any Help?? :confused013:

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
There are no plans right now for another really big sale. We'll definitely let you guys know once we do if Bilstein does have another sale, but unfortunately there's nothing in the pipeline.
We're fresh out of the G487 steering stabilizer (more are coming in this week) so I had to call Bilstein to confirm and they say that it is actually zinc like the 5100s.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Not sure of prices elsewhere but mine were $75 each at Autozone.

·
Registered
289 Posts
No, but came in in couple days.

·
Second Most Important Member
1,747 Posts
genos has the stabilizer and rear shocks in stock but no front shocks(silver/black)

·
Registered
877 Posts
I am about ready to cancel my order with these guys. I have been waiting since Nov 29th.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts