Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Diesel-less
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is pretty far in advance but I don't want to be spreading the word around too late. I'll be having my 21st birthday party at Soggy Bottom ATV park in Bryan, TX the weekend of March 18th-March 20th. All are welcome and you can bring friends. I will be camping in the free primitive site - y'all can do whatever you want campsite-wise, but we're just there to wheel and have fun all weekend :party018:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Franco, I think I will do my best to be there. Although I have to say I thought you were much older.LOL

·
Diesel-less
4,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Franco, I think I will do my best to be there. Although I have to say I thought you were much older.LOL
Honestly I do get that a lot :hehe:

·
Registered
501 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Did y'all make it to Mud Nats? I didn't get to go this year but we're heading to River Run for the Sauced In The Mud ride in a couple weeks. If y'all go, we'll have to grab a cold one together.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Did y'all make it to Mud Nats? I didn't get to go this year but we're heading to River Run for the Sauced In The Mud ride in a couple weeks. If y'all go, we'll have to grab a cold one together.
Yeah, I went to Dust Nationals this year :hehe:
The dust was terrible, very dry out there, had to ride with goggles and bandanas everywhere. Still had a good time though.

·
Registered
127 Posts
LOL Yea I heard it was way too dusty this year. I also heard that they arrested like 450 people by Friday. Where y'all riding at next? Y'all go to Crosby much?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Haven't been to Crosby in a while. I'll post up if we make a run out there. Have you checked out Creek Side Edge in Splendora. It's a small park but they have really started to develop their trails.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Haven't been to Crosby in a while. I'll post up if we make a run out there. Have you checked out Creek Side Edge in Splendora. It's a small park but they have really started to develop their trails.
We actually just went out there this past Saturday for the first time and it wasn't too bad. Pretty small, like you said, but something nice and close. Seems like it would be some good wet riding after a good rain too!

We're headed out this coming weekend to River Run for "Sauced In The Mud". I've gotta say, that's gotta be my favorite park hands down. Just love what it has to offer. If ya can you oughta come out this weekend.

·
Premium Member
12,001 Posts
LOL Yea I heard it was way too dusty this year. I also heard that they arrested like 450 people by Friday. Where y'all riding at next? Y'all go to Crosby much?

you didn't happen to buy that Brute from a guy named Chad Ainsworth outta Silsbee did ya?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Sorry, double post.

·
Registered
127 Posts
you didn't happen to buy that Brute from a guy named Chad Ainsworth outta Silsbee did ya?
Sure didn't bud. I got it from a fella named Brian out of Lake Charles, LA. It had a 2" lift, the rims, tires and snorkels done. I did the additional lift and everything else on it.

·
Premium Member
12,001 Posts
well hell i asked cuz it looks a lot like a Brute my dad sold a couple years ago

1 - 13 of 13 Posts