Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it truely safe?

truely beneficial?

what brand?

if so how much to one gallon?

are the results really beneficial?

the long threads are great to read but i just want to get make sure its still a good system to be running

·
Registered
260 Posts
Search for Mopar1973man on this site. He as done many testing on all kinds of additive's.

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
yes

yes

any TC-W3®

~1qt/tank

yes

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just getting to the point I guess on having a short thread haha thanks guys for your help!!!!

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
is it good to for every tank... forgot that question thanks in advance

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts
I do a quart every fill up...then once in awhile skip a fill, just to be sure it's not "over oiled"..
:agree2: I do the same

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
how is the oil sapossed to mix in with the diesel. when i mix 2 stroke oil for our quads and i let it sit it sinks to the bottom is diesel different?

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
ruidosododge,

2 cycle oil works great in 1st and 2nd gen engines but some 3rd gen engines starting in 2005 through 2007 do not do well with 2 cycle oil. Some of the 3rd gen engines lose fuel mileage and some also have injector problems when using 2 cycle oil so if you try it and it works that great and if not then then try out some other additive.

awenthol,

Synthetic 2 cycle oil can be used with out any problems if a person wants to spend the money for it. FYI, Duluth Diesel has been using Amsoil synthetic 2 cycle oil in his truck for 1.5 years now and has posted severals times about using it. So please don't tell people not to use Synthetic 2 cycle oil because it can be used with out any problems.

·
Registered
658 Posts
ruidosododge,

Synthetic 2 cycle oil can be used with out any problems if a person wants to spend the money for it. FYI, Duluth Diesel has been using Amsoil synthetic 2 cycle oil in his truck for 1.5 years now and has posted severals times about using it. So please don't tell people not to use Synthetic 2 cycle oil because it can be used with out any problems.
:agree2:

I don't know what facts the nay sayers are using to say that you can't use synthetic 2 cycle oil....
Last time I checked, they were designed to be burned....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts