Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran a 13.23 @ 98.69 last night with a 1.79 60' and a 8.32 1/8 @ 81.7. Though this was with a head wind around 20-30 mph so Maybe next time I can at least hit a 13 flat.:hyper:
Anyways here it is:peelout
YouTube - My Cummins at Sears Point

·
Registered
234 Posts
You runnin the stock turbo?

·
Registered
41 Posts
You runnin the stock turbo?
2000 2500 white quad cab short bed. 5.5" lift on 37x13.5 baja claws. FASS 150. Suncoast auto. Edge comp box. Scheid HRVP44. 200 sticks. Bell USB. ARP studs. 4" mbrp straight pipe. AFE stage 1 magnum force. Lock Up Switch.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice run. that was at sears point right ?where you from?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm leaving with about 20lbs, my buddys allways telling me to build it more but my breaks arent too good already lol.

Yeah that was at sears point and I'm down in Berkeley.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I've been thinking about looking for some cheap 35s or something.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You were out at sac Huh ? when is the whole norcal diesel crew gonna make it back out there . once i get the new turbo on im there .

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah we've only been up to sac once lately its a little bit of a drive when sears point is so much closer so i wouldn't know the next time we'll be up there.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Just wanted to say... leaving at more than 20psi of boost is asking for trouble. You're gonna break something... especially with the lock up switch.

I say this cause I never leave the line at more than 15psi and some of my best 60ft have been 1.6 / 1.7 and this is on 37's.

You need a little more power to get yourself into the 12's.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your right last night my tranny was getting WAY too hot trying to get it up to 20. I just changed out the fluid and I'll take er easy in the future. Even though the track did kinda ban me for too much smoke last night:kick:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
hey I got a buddy with and f250 that thinks hes got a rocket ship, you should bust his bubble man. We both live in Napa so im sure we will see you up there.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Nice! Hey where did you get that banks sucks sticker? I want one thats funny

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol busting powerstroke bubbles is one of my favorite past times. A friend of a friend had the stickers made I'll see if I can get a my hands on another one.

·
Diesel-less
4,271 Posts
I liked the "top a cop" video :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Banned
1,749 Posts
run with no air filter, and fill a weed sprayer with ice water and spray your radiator and intercooler down before each run. swap to a smaller ture and there is your 12sec 1/4

1 - 19 of 19 Posts