Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm going to bring back the Saturday meet up, up here in the Antelope Valley.
Our first new meet up will be on March 8th. We will be BBQing tri tip and baked potatoes, Baked beans and rolls. We are going to supply all the food, it will be $5 a plate. Not bad for tri tip dinner. ")
We have diesel talk and tinker. Anyone with a small project, Not a full tranny R and R, can use the lift, welder, etc. And you will have all our moral support looking over your shoulder while you work. LOL
This will be at my shop, Sutherland Diesel Performance, in Palmdale CA. 1515 W. Ave O-8, You can call for directions or look it up on Google.
Bring your own chair, or hammock or what ever you need to sit on. Or stand. What ever you prefer. We can line up under the lift and watch as the work goes on.
Looking forward to getting this started again.
Betty :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Sounds sweet! I might cruise up to hang out, I hope I don't have anything to fix :doh:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We don't usually do Repairs at the meet up. Just small projects or stuff you got for Christmas and haven't had a chance to install yet. It's usually pretty kick back, Good food and good company and lots of diesels to talk about. ") Hope you can make it.
I would love to take a look at that Carli suspension as well. ")

·
Registered
213 Posts
I will definitely make sure to get the day off for this :thumbsup:

·
Registered
257 Posts
ima come through!. im down here in the valley. ty valley.. aaahah

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet. Keep getting the word out so we have a big turnout.
Also, I think it's March 22 the NHRDA event will be at Famoso in Bakersfield. We plan on going so anyone who wants to meet here and caravan up there. It will be a blast. Racing, Sled pulling. CANT WAIT. ")

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome, another 12V. Hans and Anthony will be happy!!! ")

·
Registered
257 Posts
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
596 Posts
This sounds like fun!! I'll try and make it out! Thanks for putting this up!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My pleasure. I miss the meet ups. ")

·
Registered
257 Posts
Go to It everyone!!!!!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
That is a good idea, I will stop by some time.

The tips would be good but as a recent vegetarian (not previously intended) the rest sounds good.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok so there's 2 weeks to go till the BBQ, Lets see if we can get a good number of people coming. Please post up that you will be here for sure so we will have plenty of food.
Looks like the weather will hold and be good. Maybe not as warm as it has been but even if it rains we will just bbq under the patio cover. LOL
This will also be a good time to plan the trip to Famoso in Bakersfield for the NHRDA event on the 22nd of March. Racing, Sled pulling and dyno,,, it's going to be a blast.
Can't wait to get out meetups up and running again. See you all on the 8th. ")

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh and for those who don't want tips, you can bring what ever you like and toss it on the BBQ as well. ")

·
Registered
213 Posts
Oh and for those who don't want tips, you can bring what ever you like and toss it on the BBQ as well. ")
Baby Seal?

I am 75% sure I am coming but will depend on work census :banghead:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Baby Seal?

I am 75% sure I am coming but will depend on work census :banghead:
Baby WHAT??? :shock::shock::shock: LOL
Hope you can make it. ")

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
What time you kicking it off? The wife said I have to find some dirt to hit if we are going that far :hehe: The monster that I have created :shock:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Starts at Noon. That should give you some time to go get the truck dirty before it's time to eat. LOL :hehe::hehe:

Reactions: tgibbs

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm definitely showing up! Sounds like a good time I've been waiting for a meet to come up see you all Saturday!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts