Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
come on guys......lets try and organize some type of cumminsforum gathering for this summer.............

any1 up for it..i know i am.:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

·
Registered
139 Posts
come on guys......lets try and organize some type of cumminsforum gathering for this summer.............

any1 up for it..i know i am.:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

I am not far from the Los Angeles area in Agua Dulce High desert. Ed

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
come on guys. How about we all go to a place called DRemo 1. has a nice parking lot and some indoor go-kart'n. really fast ones too.:thumbsup:thumbsup:woot::beer

·
Registered
603 Posts
Is there a good place to eat nearby? The one thing I need is food. I pretty much think about eating all day. Good food and drinks, and I am in.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Im in just let me know when and ware!:woot:

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i could do any day in june except the 28th because it s the wifee's bday. or any day in july except the 4th of july weekend, because ill be racing my bike. And cant do Aug 3rd weekend because of racing....but any other day is fine. any suggestions from any of you guys would be great.

oh yeah, i might not be able to do mid aug because im going to be have'n my first baby(boy). im so excited. :thumbsup

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am down, make it late July. Need to get a few project out of the way. Should it be a park or shop or someones home?

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i think weekend will work out better for every1................

any1 else care to make any suggestions besides me and madakira:thumbsup:beer

·
Registered
603 Posts
A shop would be cool as long as the owners are cool with it. Somebody's home might be a little intrusive. A park would be cool. I am not really sure what people do at these get togethers. Do we all just drive up and meet in a circle, talk for a while, then leave? I was under the impression that there would be a meeting, then a cruise to some restaurant for some kind of lunch, maybe a beer or two. I am just brainstorming, as I have not been involved in anything such as this.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'm in if anything does get going

·
Registered
22 Posts
Cool with Meet

I'm down with a meet, who's planning day and time?:peelout

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just a suggestion...the "organizer" could contact a shop in Huntington Beach called "Shoreline Racing". They do a lot of high end cars...but also trucks. They have a place right on Beach Blvd. for all to see. Restaurants all over the place, including downtown HB and fantastic weather for the summer. Could be a great place.

Don

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just a suggestion...the "organizer" could contact a shop in Huntington Beach called "Shoreline Racing".

since i started this post........just wanted to know how many are ok with this shop "shoreline"(personally never heard of it, but then again ive never really had any1 work on my cummins).

If you guys think its ok, then i will call. but just don't want to call if no one is interested. please let me know. ....oh yeah and late july is fine with me. how 'bout saturday july 26:thumbsup:hyper::beer

·
Registered
603 Posts
Well, we have a date. Now all we need is a location and some participants. I suddenly feel like I need to add some more aftermarket stuff to my truck; as she may appear a little "underdressed" compared to most of the other trucks I am seeing.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts