Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
always lookin to get out and ride by lookout or hungry horse area. if intersed in going let me know. going to try and ride as much as possible this winter, Jr

·
Registered
832 Posts
I really wanna ride lookout! never been over there but have herd its sweet ridin!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Zach what happened on Sunday? you were supposed to Text and then follow up with beers and truck talking at the local watering hole

·
Registered
832 Posts
Zach what happened on Sunday? you were supposed to Text and then follow up with beers and truck talking at the local watering hole
PM sent:doh:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really wanna ride lookout! never been over there but have herd its sweet ridin!
hoping to go tommorrow, a little worried thow read on a diff site there was some theft up there and some trucks got keyed pretty bad

·
Registered
832 Posts
Thats redicoulus!(sp) F-ing leaf lickers! We have had our groomer vandalized more than once...one time they took an ax to the $3000 windshield! We built a shed to keep it in so vandalism has cut down on that at least... It sucks ya cant even have nice stuff anymore with out worring that somebody is gonna mess with it...sorry for the rant:rant:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree i don't mess with your stuff why do you gotten mess with mine

·
Registered
832 Posts
So...snow's gettin pretty hard to come by these days:banghead:
I HAND WASHED my pickup today in a t-shirt! In February!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it sucks i'm goin be in a pissy mood all year

·
Registered
543 Posts
JR wernt you moving to Montana? I remember you had a thread way back when. Did that ever happen?

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JR wernt you moving to Montana? I remember you had a thread way back when. Did that ever happen?
The wife looked at houses and property all over the western half and northern parts of montana. As much as parts of Idaho drives me crazy, are wages are alot higher here in Idaho. My wife works a goverment job and could not find anything close the the same money, it was hard for here to lose her benifits and take a $8 to $10 per hour pay cut,As for me the talked to 4 or 5 dealerships that where hiring and i honestly believe they looked at my age more then my creditials. i was going to be $6 to $8 per hour less also. looking at houses there compared to what we paid for are here in idaho they where pretty close to the same fuel,license plates, insurance,etc are pretty close if you compare them. i have friends up in noxon,libby, troy area and it is beautiful but i honestly believe financially we would be in worse same moving to Mt at least at this time. I still would love to move to between whitefish and canada or alaska but for the time being we are goin stay here. I have stared doing lot more diesel performance work instead of just repair also, iI fiqure we will go over things in 5 yrs and see where we are at. the only monkey wrench may be is i get hired in alaska for good $$ but for the timing being i will plugging away in my shop here in idaho. all things happen for a reason :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I know i love liveing here but the things i want and to even buy a house i pretty much need to move it sucks ive been to alot of different places in the lower 48 also been to alaska, but i still like it here the best. heck i woulda been happy if i just coulda kept my job at the aluminum plant.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts