Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to post this but, a couple months ago my pump quite working pump it off bench tested would work called snow told them what was going on and then guess what they told me, beat it with a hammer there is a piece that sticks in there and it just needed to be freed up. Well it work, now once again the pump is not working, did the same thing and still wont work. Have any of you had problems with the snow pumps, I am not happy at all with this product, am I the only one that has had problems or there others out there.

·
Registered
228 Posts
that sound like a crap shoot im glad i didnt buy mine yet i will do more looking

·
Premium Member
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that sound like a crap shoot im glad i didnt buy mine yet i will do more looking
It might just be mine I know every thing mad there are some duds.

·
Go for Broke
7,191 Posts
snow makes a great product.....is it new and will they do anything to help you fix it ?

·
Premium Member
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
snow makes a great product.....is it new and will they do anything to help you fix it ?
I understand that, I just have to send it in just wondering if I am the only one with this problem becasue after talking to snow it sounds like a common problem but I have not heard anything about it from anyone else

·
MI Chapter President
5,684 Posts
Mine works good!.... its just the rest of the truck that keeps failing :thud:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
This just a little 150 PSI Shurflo with "SNOW" badging on the side? 220 PSI?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts