Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is what im looking for..something smooth and relatively quiet and does decent in louisiana muck....any ideas??

· I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,938 Posts
this is what im looking for..something smooth and relatively quiet and does decent in louisiana muck....any ideas??
BFG KM2's There the best thing since stripper poles :thumbsup

· Registered
419 Posts
toyo open country mt's

· I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,938 Posts
:$::$::$::$::$: I cant see paying 400 bucks for a single tire ....Nice tires just too pricey in my eyes

toyo open country mt's

· Registered
419 Posts
you get what you pay for. they are great tire that you will get a LOT of miles out of....not saying the other tires are bad. just my 2 cents

· I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,938 Posts
you get what you pay for. they are great tire that you will get a LOT of miles out of....not saying the other tires are bad. just my 2 cents
Fords cost more then dodge , so are they better trucks ?????????:rof:$::$::thud:

· Banned
1,106 Posts
Pro Comp Mud Terrains, mine are fairly quiet, can't even hear them over the engine.

· Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how well do those km2s ride and how well in the mud? i was looking at them pretty hard. also... dod they look good...

· I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,938 Posts
how well do those km2s ride and how well in the mud? i was looking at them pretty hard. also... dod they look good...
110mph and not a single vibration , Have had them in mud up to the bumper pushing , heavy on the skinny peddle and never stopped . When i went to utah most times my buddys f350 was stuck and i was still crawlin along . he runs the toyo's :thumbsup

· Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gotcha...sounds like everything i need....now i need the money. can u put alot of miles on them

· Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i also read that they have reinforced sidewalls..was wondering if this made them ride rough

· I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,938 Posts
nope ride great couldnt ask for a better tire , Im up to about 15k on them , barely showing anywear :thumbsup

· Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sweet! this tire just keeps getting better

· Registered
1,776 Posts
Toyo M/T's. Yeah they are pricey but the quality is unparalleled. The ride is both smooth and quiet, and they handle on the road excellently as well. I have 50,000 on mine and still goin, and I'm not easy on them either!

· Registered
187 Posts
take a look at the Cooper STT's.

· I DONT BELIEVE IT!
1,938 Posts
take a look at the Cooper STT's.
I've had bad luck with cooper back in the day , Heard they make a decent tire now . Havent got to see a set up close yet :w: KM2'S:thumbsup:woot:

· Future Fly Boy!
2,228 Posts
i would run the toyo mt's...they are sipped so when you get back on a nice wet road, they will be leaps and bounds better than the bfg...same for icy roads but i doubt you'll run into that problem...

· Registered
2,285 Posts
I vote toyo M/Ts as well. Do great offroad and on the highway. A lil pricey but they will last twice as long as the competition. Also i took a direct hit from a toyota camry on my front passenger tire. I had metal and glass sticking out of the sidewalls. Car had to be towed becasue it was totaled and i drove home with a battle scar. That tire still serves duty as my spare :thumbsup

· Registered
488 Posts
Wow!!!!! my first set of tires was toyo mt. at 16500mi. they were worn out!, couldn't stop the feathering on outer fronts, awesome tire other than that,pro comp xtreme AT"s now 20,000 now gettin low, goodtire too just pic up rocks.!:$::$::$::$::$::$::$::thumbsup

· Registered
232 Posts
love my toyo mts, 10k miles....very little wear

1 - 20 of 30 Posts