Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goin down hwy 14 today about noon this p[o]s was behind me so I left a soot trail....he gunned it so I let him pass me up then I layed the hammer down and SMOKED him :peelout hahaha good thing the smarty was set to kill. I just had to let everyone know! ford sucks!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
black truck with a two tone color on it.....had a lift and 35" tires.....thanks

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Na, it was a younger looking dude in his late 20's from what I remember.....he looked pissed though!

·
Registered
343 Posts
was it a sixleaker or a 7.3. o ya and great kill

·
Banned
75 Posts
Goin down hwy 14 today about noon this p[o]s was behind me so I left a soot trail....he gunned it so I let him pass me up then I layed the hammer down and SMOKED him :peelout hahaha good thing the smarty was set to kill. I just had to let everyone know! ford sucks!
you don't have to be rude about it and say fords suck... everybody has different opinions... different strokes for different folks... let me know when your grocery getter has 400k on it.

·
Registered
343 Posts
you don't have to be rude about it and say fords suck... everybody has different opinions... different strokes for different folks... let me know when your grocery getter has 400k on it.
Hey bud you are on a dodge CUMMINS forum what do you expect.. just sayin and there are plenty of trucks on here with that many miles..

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I have beaten every powerstroke I have raced, 5 of them to be exact( thats right I keep track of all my kills!) Anyways 3 of them were stock height and 2 were lifted bout as big as me. The stock height trucks should have had an advantage cuz of the smaller rolling stock and less wind resistance, but yet I still beat them as well. I started to wonder after the 3rd or 4th one I raced if this was simply luck, or am I just running a good combination of power products.There are MANY trucks out there that are faster than mine especially since the lift,wheels,and tires were put on. Or maybe its just that Cummins, and just that simple!:beer Anyways just f.y.i.

P.S. - Out of the dozen or so diesel trucks I have raced I have only lost one race.....to another cummins:lol3:

·
Registered
838 Posts
wow, 'the only thing that runs on a powerstroke is the owners mouth' did i get that right guys? :lol3:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pretty much nailed it, but I have been beaten by a powerjoke, it was a 6.0 with a SCT custom tune on it.......2 months later that same guy was driving a brand new cummins and I asked why, he said ford put 3 motors in that truck and he just gave up on it and bought a cummins. :rof

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
wow, 'the only thing that runs on a powerstroke is the owners mouth' did i get that right guys? :lol3:
I'd say you nailed it bud :lol3: They do like the run their mouths :rof Best of all I love seein there faces at the next light after they just egged you on and tryed getting you to race em and you just handed them their rear ends from the preivious light :beer :lol3: :rof

·
Registered
489 Posts
you must be really confused not only are you on the wrong forum:lol3:but you have the wrong truck:lol3: yeah you're right.. everyone has there own opinions and thats why we bought a cummins...just my$.02

1 - 15 of 15 Posts