Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinkin bout buy a smarty for the rig but wondering if it's really worth it. What do you all think? And price range should I expect?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorrry, i forgot to do that

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,021 Posts
I'd say that its worth it. JMO.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Its worth it if you have the modifications to support the full power of the smarty, if you do then all i can say is buckle up and hold on to the "oh $hit handles" :lol3:

I LOVE mine :thumbsup

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was thinking about getting the Fass. A budddy of mine has it in his 2nd gen rig. He also has new injectors. Think I'd need to do them as well or should I be ok for a bit?

·
Washington Chapter Pres.
2,021 Posts
You should be ok for a while. What are your HP goals????

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dont really have any. 600hp would be sweat. I know a tranny will be needed tho

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I was thinking about getting the Fass. A budddy of mine has it in his 2nd gen rig. He also has new injectors. Think I'd need to do them as well or should I be ok for a bit?
If you get on it a lot your oem pump wont keep up, just my edge I could pull fuel psi down to 1 on level 5 and 0 on level 6, if you want to save a little bit I would look at a airdog 150, just as good, I think they are better, and come with the big line kit and cost less.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, I'll look into an airdog. I appreciate all your guys help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts