Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard if and when they are going to release the smarty for the 6.7? I thought they were getting close.....or is it just to tease us:lol3:

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
haha, I am sure when there is news it will be posted. Right now with the sounds of a new flash in june i think its gonna be another year.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
I wish Dodge would just belly up and put the new and improved ECM's on our '07 MY trucks with the 6.7's and be done with all this crap... They keep on with all these new flashes and I am going to trade mine off...

·
Registered
838 Posts
what's wrong with the flash we're running now? i hadn't had any problems since the o2 censor update... even before i did the modding...

·
Registered
721 Posts
:agree2:I havn't had any problems, I love my truck now. I guess I just wont go get it.

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,459 Posts
Every time someone mentions the S67 Smarty, somewhere a little mexican boy cries tears of diesel.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I dont see why they cant just release it and update with the new flashes. There have be others like myself that arent going to update anyways. Oh well just have to wait:thud:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts