Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got my first smarty and i have to say so far not impressed at all. Im currently running the beta 4.2 and its no where near what crazy larry was everyone that has 4.2 told me it would be real smokey to and it hardly gives any smoke at all. Is there a more powerful tune that i can try out on my truck, somthing that can compete with the crazy larry tune.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you read it wrong im not interested in smoking just saying everyone says that the 4.2 smokes like crazy and it doesnt on my truck. I could care less about smoke i just want the power and its not there with 4.2

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
switched to TNT and its better (still not crazy larry power) im running it on sw9 TQ-3 TM-default RP-default Wastegate-off. Think im going to try a couple different ways to see whats works best any opinions on what to change them to. On a side note my egts used to hit 1400 with crazy larry (42 psi with boost fooler)...now with TNT they still get close to 1400 (about 38psi).... With the 4.2 tune i only got to 1300 (about 42psi)

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fuel pump is next in line but either way the crazy Larry is stronger than the TNT cause I didn't have enough fuel for crazy Larry either. I'm going to hold onto the smarty for a little while and see how it goes but I'll let you know if I decide to get rid of it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts