Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
switched to TNT and its better (still not crazy larry power) im running it on sw9 TQ-3 TM-default RP-default Wastegate-off. Think im going to try a couple different ways to see whats works best any opinions on what to change them to. On a side note my egts used to hit 1400 with crazy larry (42 psi with boost fooler)...now with TNT they still get close to 1400 (about 38psi).... With the 4.2 tune i only got to 1300 (about 42psi)
I didnt see a lift pump or any CP3 mods in your signature. You will need at least a lift pump if you want to get the full potential out of the TNT software especially if you are running on #9. I have a lift pump and a stock cp3 and dont think I could keep pressures up on those levels. Im running TNT #5 at the moment with TM 3, Tq 2, RP 2, wastegate off and it can suck the fuel down on those settings.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Try running the TNT on number 5 and see if it feels any stronger. If you are commanding too much fuel it can make your truck run weaker which could be why the TNT doesnt feel stronger. But like others have said the bullydog is good for the later 3rd gens. I havent personally tried it so I cant say which one is better. All trucks are different.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts