Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took my truck in for a code for the injectors that would not clear they had my truck forover a week trying to find the problem they searched through my ecm and various things and called 3 different times asking "are you sure do didnt have a chip on this truck" my responce was nope no "chip" and they searched and searched and found nothing granted i did drive the truck for a week with the smarty unloaded but goes to show you smarty will not be detected...thanks bob

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
thats sweet!! question for ya guys.. I had the Banks six gunwith pda on mine for a while and took it off.. I have had the smarty on there for a couple of weeks. if I were to take it to a dealership will they be able to see that the banks chip was on there??? thanks in advance:peelout

·
Registered
222 Posts
yeah i work at a dealer and my buddy has a smarty and he asked if I could scan his truck one day just to see if I could tell that it has a chip or programmer and i couldnt find anything so there ya have it

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Thats nice to see that smarty is marketed true, most companies say untraceable and in fact they easy to find

1 - 6 of 6 Posts