Votes: 81 84.4%
  • him w/ bullydog/quad

Votes: 15 15.6%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
WYOMING CHAPTER VP
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys here in cheyenne i havent found a truck to beat me im running 07 .9l smarty 4.1c with eliminator fuel system, arsen cp3 pump mod, sbcdd 3600 clutch, afe 6" intake, 17" rims 35" tires. This guy wants to race me now he has bullydog triple pup stacked with quad xzilliradier race tune, banks high ram and intake, stock clutch, 20" rims 35" tires....what do you guys think the out come will be me or him?

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
sounds like it will be a close race, to close for me to call, good luck and let us know the outcome? :peelout :beer

·
Banned
516 Posts
i would say that the smarty will run circles around the bullydog!

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I think the stock clutch will kill him and also the fact that both the quad and bullydog add timing so he may run into a hg problem later

·
Registered
317 Posts
The stock clutch will kill him, Bully Dog has some VERY quick programs that are not available on the website... But in the end, his clutch will not hold the power.

Zach

·
WYOMING CHAPTER VP
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya he's running crazy larry stacked with that quad race....i see problems coming to like you said rpainter. what program would you guys reccomend i run? 4.4, 4.1c i wish i had revo wouldnt be in this position ha

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
SMARTY ALL THE WAY! IF YOUR TRUCK IS GOT THE RIGHT STUFF GET THE TNT/R AND SAY GIT YOU SOME NOW BUDDY...THEY BE:CRY: :thumbsup

·
WYOMING CHAPTER VP
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i believe i have enough...i wish i had tnt or revo...any other suggestions lol

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
it will be a close one but all the raw power and stock clutches their just might be a visit to a diesel shop!!!haha

·
Premium Member
8,798 Posts
if you do a third gear launch you should be all right programmers aside it would be the clutch here, you can launch in 1st with a stock clutch at 2500 rpms and if he shifts faster then you he could win, you go third gear he shouldnt have achance, one thing to remember I just seen the world record high hp for a common rail fuel only yesterday and it had bully dog so I wouldnt be bragging the smarty up that much bully dog makes some amazing programs

·
Registered
54 Posts
ok guys here in cheyenne i havent found a truck to beat me im running 07 .9l smarty 4.1c with eliminator fuel system, arsen cp3 pump mod, sbcdd 3600 clutch, afe 6" intake, 17" rims 35" tires. This guy wants to race me now he has bullydog triple pup stacked with quad xzilliradier race tune, banks high ram and intake, stock clutch, 20" rims 35" tires....what do you guys think the out come will be me or him?
Don't make me come to Cheyenna and end your streak. :lol3: Kidding. Us Wyomingites need to get together sometime. :beer

·
WYOMING CHAPTER VP
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you just leave us big city boys alone now....ha where you from? anywys 3rd gear boosted...stock input shaft? hmm lol

·
Premium Member
8,798 Posts
you just leave us big city boys alone now....ha where you from? anywys 3rd gear boosted...stock input shaft? hmm lol
stock input shaft should hold up fine, lots of sled pullers use a stock g56 behind a sbc dd 3850 or 4200, plus a stock clutch is way easyier to shift and faster then dd but because you are on here and he is not I hope you win I wasnt trying to down you just get some facts out there

·
WYOMING CHAPTER VP
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats nice to know about the input shaft thanks!!! ps i can drive better than him ha

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I have the bd triple dog stacked with the edge on my 06...I have had the opportunity to try several tuners....it is no joke...I had the power pup....the difference is night and day...and with the larry program and the cummins torque tune the bottom end is unreal...the triple dog is a good programmer just imo:thumbsup

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
once the Smarty REVO TNT/R comes out..nobody will even think about Stacking,ITS LIKE 10 BOXES IN 1!!all around power and so much less smoke!!i have it on my truck and all i can say is its got so much all around power with less smoke

·
Registered
106 Posts
this is just my 2 cents but a smarty as better then a bullydog. I just bought one this week. We got this strightaway set up from my buddys drive way to the bump in the road. My truck has a stock clutch but my BDTD on crazy larry fast i did my strip in is 96mph and with my smarty on 9 i did it at 107mph.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts