Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Smarty Update Issue

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Laser Tech 
#1 ·
I Recently Downloaded The Revo Software And Love It, So Tonite I Set Mt Truck Back To Stock And Downloaded The Tnt Program Plugged In The Smarty And It Downloaded Fine. I Went Out And Installed It In The Truck And When I Plug It In It Reads Smarty Cr, Is It Suppose To Read Smarty Tnt, Because I It Is Set On Sw5 And It Hardly Smokes At All And Doesnt Seem To Have The Gidde Up That It Had On Revo Sw9. Im Just Wonderin If It Reloaded The Regular Cr Software Or What?

#5 ·
What version does it tell you on the Smarty when you plug it in to the truck? If its the TNT it should read DR55TNT for data and 414A for the version. If its the REVO it should read 414A for the version and DR11S for the data.

#8 ·
I'm having the exact same issue and that was the first thing I thought of. after checking the software everything is straight. Some od reason TNT just is not as strong in my truck as the revo.

#12 ·
Update your drivers and smarty USB software and try reloading it on your smarty. If that doesn't work try calling bob. Mine works fine and there is a big difference in the two.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.