Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just about ready to purchase a Smarty Tuner, but I want to buy from someone who gives good customer service.Who would you buy from ? I've had superchip, and Diablo Predator tuners. Superchip gives ok customer service,but last purchase of Diablo Predator tuner was just horrific. There were days where I felt like making a road trip from Alaska to Florida to choke a diablo tech. I just want decent service.

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
Any of the sponsors on here are good to deal with.....just be careful buying if you are quoted below the MAP price.....there could be warranty issues if it's sold below MAP.:thumbsup

·
Registered
716 Posts
Eric at Vulcan Performance is great to deal with. I've bought many things from him including an HTT turbo recently. He has great prices and super fast shipping.:thumbsup

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
Like TrueValue said, any site sponsor will treat ya right! And it you ever have problems with it your fellow CF members are always more than willing to help :w:

·
Registered
22 Posts
MCS Midwest Performance Diesel
636-451-4144

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys!

Well I'll be sure to use a site sponsor when I make my purchase. Thanks again.:thumbsup

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
Well I'll be sure to use a site sponsor when I make my purchase. Thanks again.:thumbsup

Just post in the request a price quote section , and you'll have your choice of vendors to chose from.....
I chose the one thats closest to me just in case I had issues....:thumbsup

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good Point!

Just post in the request a price quote section , and you'll have your choice of vendors to chose from.....
I chose the one thats closest to me just in case I had issues....:thumbsup
I've talked to one guy here in Anchorage Alaska that I'm leaning towards,just because he's here and it's nice talking to someone face to face. I haven't delt with him before,but everybody swears by him. It's hard for me to trust people after my Diablo experience. Plus my tech knowledge isn't that good,but I guess that's why I read the cumminsforum daily.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts