Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold a smarty tuner to a customer and he wants to stack the smarty fuel only tune with a bully dog. What is the correct procedure for doing this?

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
I just sold a smarty tuner to a customer and he wants to stack the smarty fuel only tune with a bully dog. What is the correct procedure for doing this?
The downloads with EVEN numbers are added fuel only. No added timing. Odd numbers are added timing and fuel.

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
I dont think it is possible to use 2 programmers I am 99.9% sure you cant,

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
I dont think it is possible to use 2 programmers I am 99.9% sure you cant,

Stacking two programmers is bad business :thud::thud:.. I have heard that guys have tried it and really jacked up their trucks :$::$::$:

·
Cummins Fanatic
880 Posts
Stacking two programmers is bad business :thud::thud:.. I have heard that guys have tried it and really jacked up their trucks :$::$::$:
I think it could be stacked with a fueling box, but I could see why you couldn't stack it with a programmer.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wandered about that, because each tune would override each other right? I guess we were thinking that since it was a fuel only tune that it could be stacked with another tune that had the timing. So to stack the smarty he would need a module under the hood for one tune then the smarty in the ecm for the other?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts