Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a 08 5500 6.7L 6sp. auto for oilfield work. has anyone used a MADS smarty yet?

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Smarty still hasn't been released for the 6.7. No real word on when it will be either.

·
Smells like Bananas
7,242 Posts
You speak of the forbidden fruit!! Why must you taunt us with this?????

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
I've got a Smarty in my 08

It fell out of the box of Smarties I was eating :D :D :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bob, when you have more info, like a release date, I'll even pre order. I CALL FIRSTS!! HAHA

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
same here still waiting to beta test it for ya, better hurry sled pullin has all ready started bob

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
And here I read in November it was done and just waiting for Chrysler to stop with the flashes. Now its being worked on................

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
Wow, such wonderful insight. Sounds like its close................LMAO!

·
Registered
167 Posts
And here I read in November it was done and just waiting for Chrysler to stop with the flashes. Now its being worked on................
At this rate they by June they will be “starting work on it”.:thud:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Well lets hope that its worth the wait. When it comes out diesel will be like ten dollars a gallon.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Who ever comes up with ecm tunes to delete the emissions equipment without issues and allow the truck to run WITHOUT sensors in the exhaust will make a pile of money. Cummins code must be a to crack. EFI live on the new dmaxes has all of the emissions stuff figured out and its simple to dpf delete. That makes quad, ppe and efi for the dmax, and nobody for the 6.7! It will happen one day, but I doubt anytime soon.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
It'd be great if they'd include the DFP/EGR code removal, although I remember hearing before they wouldn't.

·
Registered
745 Posts
It'd be great if they'd include the DFP/EGR code removal, although I remember hearing before they wouldn't.
Smarty might not but I am sure in the future somebody will...how long it will take nobody knows....................
It was funny when I got my 04.5 dmax and everybody thought it was the end for the dmax.(It was the first model year with the egr) Took about 1 1/2-2 years and things really started rollin, now the 04.5+ trucks are the ones to have
Just give it time...:beer

·
Registered
750 Posts
Wow if smarty would come out with a tnt/r catcher for our trucks, i would dif. be on the waiting list. Cant even imagine how short my tire life would be.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Hadn't seen anything on the Smarty lately, so I thought I would try to revive it. Any news???????????

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Who ever comes up with ecm tunes to delete the emissions equipment without issues and allow the truck to run WITHOUT sensors in the exhaust will make a pile of money. Cummins code must be a to crack. EFI live on the new dmaxes has all of the emissions stuff figured out and its simple to dpf delete. That makes quad, ppe and efi for the dmax, and nobody for the 6.7! It will happen one day, but I doubt anytime soon.

It is Chrysler code not the Cummins.

Chrysler uses their own ECM and Exhaust system.:thumbsup

1 - 20 of 63 Posts