Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
what works best stacked with smarty for mpg. some of the things i have looked at are the predator pressure box, mp-8, and a quadzilla boost fooler, or quadzilla max mileage.

i dont have a smarty yet, but will be getting one when i get some extra money. but if i can pick something else up cheaper that will work well with it in the future i will.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
i would have to say the EZ or the mp8, i use the ez with my smarty and get just under 500miles to a tank with 37s

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
im thinking i need to get an EZ for some time and i see alot of ppl with it with smarty jr

·
SootCloudMaker3
5,672 Posts
MP8 is the new thing.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
isnt the mp8 adjustable while driving? with the little knob thing? only thing i dont like about my ez is you have to have allen wrenches to remove the plate, then remember where to move the jumpers for the correct power level.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
smarty jr is adjustable while driving. i love it

·
Registered
590 Posts
My Dr P on tow mode gives me about 3 mpg gain on the interstate with the cruise set. Also get about 2 mpg better around town in same setting. I have heard that the MP8 does the same thing.

·
Registered
590 Posts
isnt the mp8 adjustable while driving? with the little knob thing? only thing i dont like about my ez is you have to have allen wrenches to remove the plate, then remember where to move the jumpers for the correct power level.
yes MP8 is adjustable, as is the Dr P adjustable box.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
I have a Striker 2 I'll sell you for a good price. It has 5 levels and Economy mode. It was a nice stack with my Smarty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts