Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much more power should i get if i stack the smarty with what i have? will it be worth the money? if so i'll take offers pm me!:peelout

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
how much more power should i get if i stack the smarty with what i have? will it be worth the money? if so i'll take offers pm me!:peelout
This is for your 2nd gen, what me to move it?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah move it ha ha sorry and i would rather not go bigger injectors i have 60 horse injectors already

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anybody? advice...

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
That is a good stack,I had that and made 470hp but they say if you run the smarty on 2 you see better hp #'s.I had the smarty on 8 and edge on 5

·
bla.........
816 Posts
save your money go for the adrenaline you'll be happier i promise :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no i'm not switchin chips no one will even try me the way it sits right now no point in turnin it more just looking at options! maybe air bags or the smarty if i can get one cheap

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
You will feel the smarty more than the egde

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
would putting a smarty on with the juice w/ att help milage at all?

·
Premium Member
10,376 Posts
I wish I could give you a yes or no answer but I havent seen a increase in my Smarty/Edge Comp but then again my foot is usually planted to the floor.

James

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Yeah it will help your low end like no other box out there. but then your foot will be attached to the floor with the pedal so your mileage might not improve until you can resist to keep your foot out of it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mine is always in the same spot no worries!

·
Western WA President
^ former
8,488 Posts
I wish I could give you a yes or no answer but I havent seen a increase in my Smarty/Edge Comp but then again my foot is usually planted to the floor.

James
:lol3: I feel ya, ever since i got my adr/pulse my mpg went :thud: if i could ever keep my damn foot off that skinny pedal on the right, they might go up haha. 15mpg hot roddin it on side roads, and runnin economy tune on the freeways because cruise control and performance tunes dont mix....makes me feel like im being rocked to sleep with the constant accel/let off/accel/let off that it does on higher levels.

·
......................... .....
2,798 Posts
i cant see how adding the smarty is going to help.... more fuel is more smoke, more smoke is slower spool

·
Boiler up!
2,450 Posts
smarty only adds like 70 horse on second gens. 160 on 3rd gens. ive got one and its stacked with my adrenaline. i get 17.4mpg with smarty on economy and adrenaline on comp tune for making soot points

·
Boiler up!
2,450 Posts
go for just adrenaline if you want performance but smarty is useful for code reading and a little more pep off the line

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Smarty is all bottom end,and the rpm's go up quick

1 - 19 of 19 Posts