Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Smarty stack

1683 Views 32 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  MoparProud
hey guys, i've got a smarty tnt on my truck an i was wonderin wat would be the best programmer to stack with it, thanks for the help
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Banned
5,760 Posts
What other mods do you have? Do you have enough fuel to push another box? What about a turbo to help cool it? Trans work to handle the power? Try the MP-8.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
06 cummins, industrial injection 200hp injectors, industrial injection race twins, industrial injection dual CP3, ats exhaust & intake manifold, ats intercooler, single 6" stack, an south bend clutch

· Registered
1,458 Posts
Do you have a lift pump? Fill out your signature.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think that should bout cover it, if u guys need ne more info jus lemme kno, thanks again for the help

· Banned
5,760 Posts
06 cummins, industrial injection 200hp injectors, industrial injection race twins, industrial injection dual CP3, ats exhaust & intake manifold, ats intercooler, single 6" stack, an south bend clutch
Sounds like you have it covered. I'd go w MP-8 or the TST. Use caution if stacking TST so you do not use too much timing. You can melt down your engine.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
thanks, i picked up alot internal engine parts from haisley machine an i would be PISSED if ne of that stuff melted down

oh, now the signature starts to work

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
would a ppe, bully dog, or quadzilla work with the smarty?

· Premium Member
890 Posts
This is wat I would do for a stack... Smarty/TST/Mp-8 Smarty for timing and fuel, TST for fuel and a Mp-8 for pressure..

· Premium Member
890 Posts
Yup I found the Isspro Ev2 to be a great Rail Pressure guage :thumbsup:

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
should i get a rail pressure or fuel pressure gauge...or both

· Premium Member
890 Posts
I'd hope you already have a fuel guage and yes if your gonna add a pressure box I would def get a rail pressure guage

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dipricol...junk! been searchin for new ones, i was thinkin isspro or autometer

· Registered
1,030 Posts
WOW! i run them gauges with NO problems and never heard of issues either?

What makes them junk? if you don't mind sharing?

Also, i was refering to the TYPE of gauges you're running to keep an eye on things, IE: Boost, EGT, etc

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.