Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys was just wounding if any one has done this stack and how will it works and if any one has dyno #'s ,right how I'm running smarty and banks 6gun/pda with 90hp sticks,and bunch other mods, last time I dyno I put down 460hp before I got the smarty , but I think is time for the banks to go just looking for some inside info, thanks guys :peelout

·
Registered
344 Posts
everything else stock....i put down 522 with the smarty/dr.p stack. Personally I have tried a couple of the pressure boxes with the smarty, and the dr.p is definatly my fav choice.

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
Smarty with Quadzilla X2 Race module loaded with the stacking software got me 523.2 ASE corrected on a mechanically stock truck. I had intake, straight piped, CFM+ elbow, trans built.

This was at a dyno event last year and the dyno was a Mustang Dyno owned and operated by Sudden Performance Inc in Burlington NC.

Thanks for the info. I have wondered what kind of power I'm running....so this gives me an idea......:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Is the smarty/dr.p stack stronger then smarty/ez stack?? I am running 4.2 on smarty.. Just curious

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
So will my ez pretty much be useless with the revo? I don't have springs so will I be safe running just tnt?

·
Registered
403 Posts
I ran the x2 and the dr. p predator on my truck each stacked with the smarty 4.4 and imo once the dr. p module 2021 issues were sorted out and i swapped to a 2018 non adjustable it was way smoother then the x2 race ever was and made 12 more hp in my stack. Now just the tnt revo for me and no more stacking woo hoo.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I running the 2021 , no issues to date.
Seems to be a perfect choice.
I leave it in the off position.
If you want to play theres two setting to chose from.
But they both run to much pressure for normal driving. According to the latest info from Don .
It runs significantly smoother & stronger on either setting.
Save it for messin around ,or track time .

·
Registered
403 Posts
We had horrible issues with p0148 even with auxillary pusher pumps, kevin at dr. p said it had to do with the data really in the switch was throwing things off or something. We switched to the 2018 and no issues.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts