Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im getting ready to get a smarty,and i just need to know what the best stack for it is that has display to show fuel pressure and rail pressure.then when i get my truck out of the body shop i can go playing again,oops :shots:

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
you cant increase fuel pressure with programming but rail pressure you could use an edge ez, TS MP-8, or Dr. P and there is the new ATS atomizer coming out.

Alotta people like the mp-8 i personally have never used it, I use the edge ez and it works just fine, I only use it when racing or dynoing since running added rail pressure while daily driving is bad for the injectors

·
Registered
876 Posts
im getting ready to get a smarty,and i just need to know what the best stack for it is that has display to show fuel pressure and rail pressure.then when i get my truck out of the body shop i can go playing again,oops :shots:
By the bolded part, I am guessing you want a digital guage display, as in an Edge attitude, or other? I see other guages listed in your sig, but not the RP or Fuel pressure, there are a lot of options out there for RP/Fp guages.

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Oops my bad I read that funny, for you the best option to stack and have fuel and rail gauges would be a quadzilla x2, you can run it as a boostfooler and a rail pressure box and it has a small display showing fuel and rail psi

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stack

are the displays on the x2 as accurate or close to regular gauges and will it perform as well as the mp-8 stack

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
adrenaline with v2 monitor would get my vote for a good gauge and pressure box set up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.