Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys.

I have been running the X2 for a while now with good results. Now I'm ready to play with a Smarty stack. I'm still new at stacking, but I understand how it works. I just would like a good baseline to start at. I do still have the stock clutch, but it holds very well to the #5 race setting on the X2. So, I would like to know where to start. Also, any other information would be greatly appreciated. Maybe a good mpg setup and maybe a good power setup????

Thanks, ERIC

·
Registered
708 Posts
A Smarty alone will roast that stock clutch, but you probably know that. I've run this stack since the X2 came out(I was a beta tester) and it is awesome. Use the Smarty for timing and put the stacking tune on the X2. If I were you I would try Smarty level 7 and watch the RP pressure gauge on the X2 and keep the RP in check. Mine ran best on X2 #4. Good luck w/ that clutch.

·
hydraulic lifter crew
12,280 Posts
i just traded in the x2 for a smarty s06 and my clutch is having
a hard time holding just the smarty on #7, timing on 3 LOL

that should be an awesome stack, i loved the x2 box.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, guys.

A Smarty alone will roast that stock clutch, but you probably know that. I've run this stack since the X2 came out(I was a beta tester) and it is awesome. Use the Smarty for timing and put the stacking tune on the X2. If I were you I would try Smarty level 7 and watch the RP pressure gauge on the X2 and keep the RP in check. Mine ran best on X2 #4. Good luck w/ that clutch.
Yeah, I'm going with a Southbend clutch sometime in the future. But, for the time being I'm going to go easy on it with a conservative stack tune. With the X2 on the stack tune, does it just do pressure? For some reason I thought it still added timing?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts