Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The REVO features are awsome. I especially like that you can adjust the torque management. Setting 1 seems to be safe for a stock tranny with the SW9 170 tune. I have played with level 4 but you have to be really careful.

Here are my favorite settings:

Rail Pressure 2
Tq Management 1-2
Timing 2

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
can't wait to get mine.....I hope it is everything it is cracked up to be....after losing ecms and turbos with the pmt I have had enough

·
Registered
383 Posts
How much smoke does it put out?

·
GOD IS GOOD
667 Posts
Any word yet from Marco on the features of the s67, i know he said today..sorry if i missed it.:S:

·
Registered
23 Posts
it's posted on the MADS website

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
can't wait to get mine.....I hope it is everything it is cracked up to be....after losing ecms and turbos with the pmt I have had enough
How did you lose ecms and turbos with the PMT? Either way, I'll be selling mine soon for either the Smarty or XRT.

·
GOD IS GOOD
667 Posts

·
GOD IS GOOD
667 Posts
it's posted on the MADS website
I can't seem to find anything about the Sims anyone know one way or the other for sure?:confused013:

·
Registered
167 Posts
I can't seem to find anything about the Sims anyone know one way or the other for sure?:confused013:
On Mads website the third bullet point under S-67ME states:

• No exhaust thermocouples simulators required

S-67ME

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
they said no sims neede, but you have to leave the egr actuator motor plugged in , just remove from the valve...????

·
GOD IS GOOD
667 Posts
On Mads website the third bullet point under S-67ME states:

• No exhaust thermocouples simulators required

S-67ME
Thanks alot..:thumbsup:Didnt even see the ME, it looks like we'll be able to download the software to upgrade ours in the US to the ME version, am i correct??:party018:

·
GOD IS GOOD
667 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
The sensors have to be plugged in or you must use sims. I got excited till I read every page.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
You can use your stock EGT sensors or the sims you have, if you have them already.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Its really no big deal. A minor nuisance for a good strong code free tuner, IMO.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts