Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to be able to view classified ads and bought and sold a few items before but now you need to have 50 posts or something to view it.

So the guys that can view it or that would know, I have a smarty s67 and edge cs with pyro and was wondering what the going price is for it these days I'm going to sell it but need to know what people are asking since I can't view your help would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Looks like used Smarty's are going for about $700. the CS + pyro might get you another $150 or so...

·
Registered
11 Posts
I used to be able to view classified ads and bought and sold a few items before but now you need to have 50 posts or something to view it.

So the guys that can view it or that would know, I have a smarty s67 and edge cs with pyro and was wondering what the going price is for it these days I'm going to sell it but need to know what people are asking since I can't view your help would be appreciated
I would be interested in buying the edge cs if you are willing to separate.. Feel free to pm me if you are willing
Thanks brad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.