Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just downloaded the new REVO TNT programming on my Smarty and I was wondering what it the best programs to run on my truck?

·
World Champs!!!
24,829 Posts
Load TNT on 9. Im stock lift pump, and never had a problem. Now, my 03 is running TNT on 6, since my 07s down. Stock clutch and lift pump. Both have a very noticeable gain with TNT over regular Revo. The 03 just runs out of air on the topend. Thats my experience...

So yes, while those mods are recommended, you CAN run the TNT without them, and likely wont have a problem. Youll slip the clutch before anything else most likely

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I have already downloaded the revo TNT tune on my truck and I really like the fact that I can turn my torque management down so I can protect my clutch. When the torque management goes off you better hold on. Right now I have my torque management on 3, my timing on 1, rail pressure on 4, shift defuel off, and the smarty on level 6. The one thing I dont like going from my old smarty tune which I think was "the wild thing" I have lost all of my smoke. They really cleaned up these tunes :confused013:

·
Registered
830 Posts
my truck smokes like a freight train with TNT. :confused013:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
which settings are yall running

·
World Champs!!!
24,829 Posts
My 07 smokes like a SOB, on any version of Smarty Ive run. Currently Im running TNT, moderate TM (in an attempt to prolong the autos life...yea right) RP 2 TM 2 SW 9...

My 03 hardly smokes at all. Of course thats got a lot to do with the lack of a 3d injection...

FYI, the higher # TM, the LESS TM you have. So 1 has more TM than 4. 4 is close to no TM, meaning your letting your torque out down low. Versus 1, where theres a noticeable lack of downlow torque compared to 4...you want to "save" your clutch, run 1 or 2...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys I will try what yall are running

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
i love the tnt on my truck. I run sw9,tm2,tqm4,rp on stock since I got a preasure box but before would run 4. but for normal daily driving I never ran my preasure over 2.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Well I have already downloaded the revo TNT tune on my truck and I really like the fact that I can turn my torque management down so I can protect my clutch. When the torque management goes off you better hold on. Right now I have my torque management on 3, my timing on 1, rail pressure on 4, shift defuel off, and the smarty on level 6. The one thing I dont like going from my old smarty tune which I think was "the wild thing" I have lost all of my smoke. They really cleaned up these tunes :confused013:
Hey, i wouldnt be running your truck around on 4 for railpressure too long... i did and i ruined my CP3 and my injectors... had to replace CP3 and injectors due to prolonged periods of driving with the railpressure up... unless you have aftermarked nozzles and pump i would turn that down, your stock nozzles will crack under the pressure and a stock or even stage 1 CP3 cant produce the demand for that mile after mile without failing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts