Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove 688.5 miles on one tank of fuel. Granted, I was driving conservative and never went over 65mph. The majority was about 90% highway running, set cruise at 65 mph, the other 10% was city running. I had the SMARTY set at SW#3, TM#2, TIMING#4, RP#2 and WASTEGATE#1. For my truck this is great. Hand calculated it, I was getting 19.6 mpg. (trip meter said 23.6) :thumbsup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
This is good to hear.... I have been interested in getting one form my 03. I hope that I can increase my fuel milage also but get some power when I want it...:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, no complaints here, best money I spent for this truck.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top