Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright it's time for me to pull the trigger on a smarty. I need some clarifications on which to get.

Can I get the S-06 and update to the Revolution or how does all that work? Do you just buy a smarty and then update it with different programs? I really don't know how the smarty works with the different programs, S-06, 4.4, Revo, etc. If someone could explain this I would be really grateful!

I NEED a smarty!:beer

·
Horseback Recluse
691 Posts
When you get the Smarty it'll come with the latest software available to the public probably the 4.11 software. Until you get an upgraded clutch having the higher power levels won't do you any good anyway.

From looking at your signature that will be good enough to start with. Until you start getting into higher hp/tq levels don't worry about it. The initial softwares will start your education process. You can also download different tq management levels from the MADS site.

Justin:thumbsup

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi Guys
I just last week installed a Smarty Jr and it was a breeze. Huge difference in throttle responce. I own a 2004.5 325 600 with only mbrp exhaust (4" ) Now mine is a 6 spd so I am going to stay in tow and economy most the time. I had it in performance and I think that could wreck a clutch pretty quick.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts