Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered the smarty just waitin for it to come unfor. the truck is wrecked so wont get to use it for a couple weeks. I hope i wont regret gettin rid of the pmt

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
once you figure your truck out w/ the smarty. youll love it, i suggest start low and play with all the features, mine feels bettr on lower settings with a bump on rail pressure, and the torgue managment up. just a thought

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks bud

·
Registered
35 Posts
you wont regret it, my pmt is just a nice set of gauges. I run sw9 and the truck is still smoother than the pmt was even on the lower settings. The power and it's smooth delivery is awesome. I couldn't be happier and I gained a little mpg too. I'm running the s67me no codes no problems. I really feel for the guys who are having trouble. My pmt problems actually had me driving a new gas hemi almost traded for it, glad I didn't. I'm using badp sims maybe that's why I don't have any problems. Thanks Marco I love my truck now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts