Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i wanna get a smarty jr and i was wondering if i had to download the revo version to custom tune everything like tq and tm or does that come standard...do yall like my stock tranny would be ok with the jr? and which is the smokest level:headbang:

·
Here to learn
1,440 Posts
I believe they come without the Revo software. But it only takes 10-15 min to figure it out and download it. I run mine on the stock tranny. Just don't go to the track and expect it to last. Drive with some common sense and it will be just fine. There are quite a few guys (me included) that run it on #3. As far as the smokeyest level....I think any level with timing on 4 smokes pretty good. I haven't done a whole lot of testing other than on #3.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright thanks man...does urs smoke alot

·
Registered
117 Posts
mine leaves a little haze behind me but not rolling coal like my roomates sct tuner on his power joke

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine smokes like a freight train. just lug it down and let it roll

·
Here to learn
1,440 Posts
Mine doesn't smoke like a freight train. It smokes pretty good when the converter is locked and you get into it. I wouldn't mind if it made more smoke. Otherwise it'll leave a good haze when getting on it from a stop. It's hard to lug down an auto.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts