Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who sells Smarty in Canada? I'm considering the Smarty Jr. I thought there was a link direct from MADS but either I'm remembering wrong or it was another site. The Canuck buck has sunk a bit in relation to the USD so I'm curious about Canadian all-in prices. Thanks.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Bought mine from Big Dog Trux in Calgary.had it for a couple years now
its an s06

·
Registered
7 Posts
Purchased mine from: North American Diesel performance from Edmonton, Alberta. Had it ship to Ontario and it was still cheaper compared to US and paying taxes and shipping.

·
Registered
280 Posts
just ordered one from Smokem Disel Performance in regina, sk. Gonna pick it up this aft, was 650 i believe. their phone number is 306-545-5911 . They are a great place to get stuff from.

·
Registered
893 Posts
RND customs, langley B.C..Thay can get it for you.6045391818

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got mine from RSD. $499 free shipping. BUT!!!!! $135.00 tax and brokerage!!
If you can get it from a dealer in Canada so much the better..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just can't win in this country! The prices and selection out of the states is so much better but man do we get humped when stuff hits the border! NADP has my vote (Edmonton).

·
Registered
240 Posts
BD Diesel Performance now sells them out of their Abbotsford, BC headquarters.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the help guys. Lots of options. Much appreciated!

·
Registered
11,011 Posts
Wasn't NAFTA supposed to get rid of all these tarriffs and fees?

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Wasn't NAFTA supposed to get rid of all these tarriffs and fees?
It did, but ups and other carriers charge a brokrage fee. You still have to pay your federal and prov taxes as well. Like you stated, there is no "duty" on north american products.

·
Registered
240 Posts
^^^^you are correct sir. I can attest to the fact that clearing your own goods through customs is extremely straight forward. I'm attempting to petition online retailers such as XDP to have a US Postal service options for us Canadians. US Postal service/Canada Post has no such charges. I grilled the UPS guy when he brought me my M3 about what every dollar of the 45dollar brokerage fee was for. He had no idea.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts