Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
12,391 Posts
I'd imagine Marco is working on it for the smarty, its just a matter of time until they come out with it in the form of TNT-R software. You'll need upgraded valve springs when it does get here.

· GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,525 Posts
I'd imagine Marco is working on it for the smarty, its just a matter of time until they come out with it in the form of TNT-R software. You'll need upgraded valve springs when it does get here.
id suggest studs, and stiffer rods also running 4k, thats alot on the cummins. there is a reason they defuel at 3250 stock from cummins. :thumbsup:

· Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Valve springs yes, stiffer rods? I have spun my VP 24valve to 4300rpm sever times sled pulling on a stock rotating assembly and my 12 valve has seen 4500rpm several times and they are doing great.

· Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
12,391 Posts
cylinder pressure not velocity is what bends rods. You'll be fine unless you're using so much fuel/boost that you'd warrant the 12V rods.

· Registered
9 Posts
"2010 2500 Bighorn G-56 3.42's Minimaxx, dpf/egr deleted. Valair DD. AFE stage 2."
-just out of cruiosity, how does Rodram2002 pass emmisions with the egr/dpf delete? i know people put the the dpf back on once a year for emmissions, but refitting the dpf AND egr would be alot of work evan for once a year. or is it just an off road truck

· Banned
3,756 Posts
"2010 2500 Bighorn G-56 3.42's Minimaxx, dpf/egr deleted. Valair DD. AFE stage 2."
-just out of cruiosity, how does Rodram2002 pass emmisions with the egr/dpf delete? i know people put the the dpf back on once a year for emmissions, but refitting the dpf AND egr would be alot of work evan for once a year. or is it just an off road truck
Pretty sure you answered your own question!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.