Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your stacking the smarty and a pressure box? What Should the rail pressure setting on the smarty be set at? Stock?? I am also running nitrous!!!

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
i keep it on 0 default,and use the mp-8 for the pressure.on 70- 80 percent i can easily hit 27,500 at WOT.HEY DIESEL69 WHAT DID YOU ROUND OFF YOUR HP AND T/Q NUMBER'S LOL.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for just driving around town or on the track....?
Both, I just got my pressure box back from a buddy. Just not sure where to set it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i keep it on 0 default,and use the mp-8 for the pressure.on 70- 80 percent i can easily hit 27,500 at WOT.HEY DIESEL69 WHAT DID YOU ROUND OFF YOUR HP AND T/Q NUMBER'S LOL.
What ever do you mean???? Ok the best I ever did before a bunch of other mods was 683hp 1374tq. I think I am well above those numbr now!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
then what mulisha said is good....us the pressure box for pressure an run the smarty on 0...if you go to the track you maybe can bump it up a little.....

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
12.24 is fast!!! were you running any nitrous? What elevation is the track you race at? My best is a 12.3 @ 111 with a really soft launch and a little n20!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
i ment you can bump up the pressure a little for the track.... i didnt mean bump up your time.....you have a way fast time.....faster than me:thumbsup:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i ment you can bump up the pressure a little for the track.... i didnt mean bump up your time.....you have a way fast time.....faster than me:thumbsup:
I know what you meant. I was just wodering about Mulishas truck and times?:headbang:

·
Valair Clutch
2,342 Posts
if you put your smarty on 0 or default it atomaticaly goes to 2 because thats what default is set at. i run mine at 1 which is stock while running my mp8

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
that run was at englishtown nj.no NOs at all.and a stock cp3 with just the first arson kit, no mp-8 either.now i have a stage 3 floor it,and the mp-8. im really going to say 11.9's for a goal.oh yeh elevation is low,around a couple hundred ft.

·
Valair Clutch
2,342 Posts
yeah ive had the best luck running stock rp on the smarty and useing the mp8 to control pressure

·
Registered
322 Posts
Nice to see a fresno guy. saw you going down herndon the other day. Browns sticker caught my attention and made me wonder what kinda ill stuff you were packing. . Was gonna try and tempt you but the traffic was heavy and i had about 1200 lbs of stainless in my bed...lol I probably would've got my doors blown off but its still fun to try.. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts