Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Second Most Important Member
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not trying to put the cart before the horse,but is there going to be a smarty jr for the 6.7L. just curious since i dont want 200 or more extra horsepower. 120 or so is good enough for me.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
hey man I just asked the cab and chassis question today, what the hell Friday deserves another good one.

I have my thoughts.

·
Recovering Post Whore
747 Posts
hey man I just asked the cab and chassis question today, what the hell Friday deserves another good one.

I have my thoughts.
Bob, what did Marco say about the C&C S67? You want a SMOKER/GRILL and I want a SMARTY for my 5500 lets work something out here.....:headbang:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
im sure that if the 6.7 sticks around anywhere close to as long as the 5.9, we will have most of the goodies if not more then the 5.9 offering

·
Recovering Post Whore
747 Posts
Mike , LMAO its coming. and Riddler no doubt man.
Thanks Bob. I know there will be plenty of C&C owners wanting one. :thumbsup: Keep me in mind if your in need of C&C beta testers as I already have a clutch waiting.......

·
Second Most Important Member
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i figured as much. im sure that most people are just going to buy this one based on the fact that no one wants to wait for the junior to come out. i have done some reading on the other smarty's and it seems that they are quite a complex tuner. are they relatively easy to use??

·
If you aint 1st..Ure LAST
2,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I am in for beta testing teh C&C tuner!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts