Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have the 4.05a. i have the 4.4 and its a little hot for what i have. looking to go back to what it came with. i tried the revo and revo tnt but personally didnt like them, no offence. any help would be awsome. thanks. [email protected]

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump.... someone has to have it.........

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump for u night guys

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump......

· Registered
1,209 Posts
Your the first i've heard that didn't like the TNT. You need more fuel like injectors,lift pump,and mod cp3. Your stack is worth some seriouse HP that your truck can't benifit from.

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya that stuff is not in the budget right now. just bought a house. so im looking to put the smarty back to "stock" and looking for a little help. ive tried emailing bob wagner 2 or 3 time and he wont get back to me. so i have to try my luck and see if anyone on here has it..... thanks tho

· Registered
317 Posts
yeah I have sent him e-mails trying to get the beta 4.4 but cant seem to get it from him.

· Registered
317 Posts
Yeah I still can move back and forth and I have put the TNT & Revo software on my truck and went back to the beta's. Right now I am running beta 4.3 on my truck.

· Premium Member
19,660 Posts
Your the first i've heard that didn't like the TNT. You need more fuel like injectors,lift pump,and mod cp3. Your stack is worth some seriouse HP that your truck can't benifit from.
Lift pump maybe, but a turbo before any thing else listed.

· Registered
317 Posts
yeah I agree I should of went with a turbo before I did anything but for a daily driver my stock one works fine till I come up with the money for a turbo

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
worstell2629 i have the beta 4.4 file if u want me to send it to u. pm me ur e-mail

· Registered
97 Posts
Not trying to jack the thread, but can someone tell me if the 4.3 4.4 are more aggresive or less agresive than my 4.2? I ocasionaly pull a trailor and the 4.2 makes my egt's get way too hott when trying to tow

2,204 Posts
Not trying to jack the thread, but can someone tell me if the 4.3 4.4 are more aggresive or less agresive than my 4.2? I ocasionaly pull a trailor and the 4.2 makes my egt's get way too hott when trying to tow
4.2 is most aggressive then 4.3 and 4.4 When towing, I use 4.4

· Registered
317 Posts
Is 4.4 the least agressive out of the 3 different tunes?

· Registered
317 Posts
okay good deal. I have sent you two e-mails Bob trying to get the 4.4 to use for towing. Anyway you could e-mail it to me at [email protected]

· Registered
97 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up for me, im gunna try and get the 4.4. and try a two piece exahust to help cool me down. :thumbsup:

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
bob i tried the revo. didnt like it. u told me to buy an old bullydog power pup and reflash it. so i did. it worked and i put the beta 4.4 on my truck. its way too hot for what i have done to my truck and just want to put the orignal file that came with my smarty back on. that is why im looking for the 4.05a. my email is [email protected] if u could PLEASE send it to me. thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.