Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wouldnt That Be Nice. But I Would Like To Know What Catcher Tune Gets The Best Mpg ,and Would Any Twick From Rev. Program Help Any Of The Catchers Prodce Better Mpg. Also For Fun Which Tune Produces Themost Smoke?

·
Go for Broke
6,696 Posts
what year is your truck?

fill out your "Sig" so we can see what you have done to it :thumbsup

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
05 Ctd Will Get Right On That

·
Go for Broke
6,696 Posts
i am sure some of the 3 gen guys can help you on that :thumbsup

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is that better

·
Go for Broke
6,696 Posts
much better :thumbsup

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
now how about some help with the ? at hand these is a 3rd gen forum ,so ?????????????

·
Registered
277 Posts
Well my truck is an 04.5 so I hope this helps. First off it seems every truck has it's own sweet spot. I am currently running the Revo TNT program. It's been almost a full tank of fuel since I downloaded it. It's currently looks like a MPG of just over 17. Thats with the settings at:
Catcher #7
TQ-3
RP-3
Timing-2
Shift limiter and wastegate-stock

That was my usual best with the Juice on 3/1 :thud:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well my truck is an 04.5 so I hope this helps. First off it seems every truck has it's own sweet spot. I am currently running the Revo TNT program. It's been almost a full tank of fuel since I downloaded it. It's currently looks like a MPG of just over 17. Thats with the settings at:
Catcher #7
TQ-3
RP-3
Timing-2
Shift limiter and wastegate-stock

That was my usual best with the Juice on 3/1 :thud:
do i have to down load tnt? i havve the revolution with the CR

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
When I had the juice w/ att I got my best mpg on level 6 (hot-160hp) I got around 18, thats half town and half hwy, I could have gotten better but I cant keep my foot out of it for a full tank, with the smarty 4.11 with wild tq I got about the same, just downloaded TNT and love it, didn't like the REVO but the TNT rocks.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm getting around 20 or 21 with what I'm running with pressure all the way up... not REVO though

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm getting around 20 or 21 with what I'm running with pressure all the way up... not REVO though
IM KIND OF LIMITED TO THE SMARTY S06 CR SOFTWARE 4.14 WITH THE REV. BUT I CAN BOOST MY RAIL PRESS. WITH REV . DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD HELP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts