Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to which of our site sponsors are located in so. cal. the reason for this is because when i order something.....im so impatient, and would like to have the part's that i order to be here asap.....or even to allow me to pick up parts.

currently looking for a black 5'' turbo back exhaust.:thumbsup

some one please pm me for a price quote.:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I don't think site sponser location really matters. Just today I ordered something from a guy back east, and its getting shipped from here in California. Said it will be here tuesday. I think its the distrubuter location that affects the delivery time. Same thing w/ my turbo ordered from utah, shipped from vegas.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
great, well can you give me a price quote on a 5"turbo back exhaust(rbp) if possible , only because its in black.

If not how 'bout silver line's or MBRP 5'' turbo back system. And would you recommend the stainless steel over the aluminum. I really dont care to much about the Stainless steel, other than the fact is if i was to get the aluminum exhaust, will the elements have any affect on it as far as corrosion and /or rust.

please pm me about this ASAP.
thanks Rollinsmokediesel.:thumbsup

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
I don't know if they are site sponsers or not but Carli Suspension is in Orange. Good folks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts