Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Site Down SALE!!!

1836 Views 23 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  1BadOilBurnerN-Lv
Well, due to some unfortunate problems with our new website company, we will not have a new site for a while. Our old site should be up and running within the week though so I have decided to have a sale until it is back up. Just about everything we carry is on sale beyond our normal lowets price and forum member discounts. Give me a call if you need anything, Ill make it worth your time!!!

For those of you looking for package deals, now is the time to get them as packages will be the DEEPEST discounts.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,525 Posts
do you have any bed kits for stacks? and what else do you have on sale thy neighbor? ill be sure and probably blow my mon.... i mean buy something useful for my truck... :lol3:

· GA CUMMINS CREW PREZ & Captain of the USS FAILBOAT
5,525 Posts
SMOKE- We carry the MBRP stack kits. You looking for just the y-pipe in the bed?

cumminsturbo94- Yes, we do. Ill send you a PM.
yes just the bed kit... i have my stacks on the way... they should be here tomorrow...

· Registered
548 Posts
Looking for a autometer sport comp boost guage. I currently have the 0-35psi one, looking for a 0-60psi one that would match my other two...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.