Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so a couple days ago i go to scroll the channel and now it only picks up 66 and a hand full of others. it skips around. wont even let me select them. its like they arnt even there. whats with it?

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
Sort of similar thing happened to me too a while back. I just called up Sirius and they were able to fix it throught the satellite. I will say getting through to their customer sevice leaves a lot to be desired though.:thud:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sort of similar thing happened to me too a while back. I just called up Sirius and they were able to fix it throught the satellite. I will say getting through to their customer sevice leaves a lot to be desired though.:thud:

well, guess im callin sirius up then. hopefully their customer service isnt to terrible.

·
Registered
962 Posts
There customer service has always been good to me. Call them and they will dial you in.

·
Registered
297 Posts
They have been good when i've called but it has been hit or miss on what country they were in.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
sounds like it needs a refresh. I think you can get one from there website but it is probably easier to call and have them send you one.

chris

·
Registered
655 Posts
mine did that too, but it corrected itself in a couple of days. maybe it has something to do with their maintenance system on their satellites?? lol

·
Registered
381 Posts
same exact thing happened to me - I just disconnected the batteries for a 1/2 hour or so - hooked it all back up and everything was fine after that

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
same exact thing happened to me - I just disconnected the batteries for a 1/2 hour or so - hooked it all back up and everything was fine after that
you disconnected both batteries and it was back to normal? strange. ill give that a try later. thanks.

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
Sounds like you just need them to resend the activation signal...you can do it online if you already have an account set up, with them...

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so i just called sirius. the lady told me to try to put the channel to 198 or 184... couldnt do eaither. so she said she was gonna try anyways to reset it.... all of a sudden, after about 2minutes of waiting with the truck on it worked. fixed the problem. so thank you all for the help.

·
Premium Member
8,550 Posts
same happened to me just fixed its self after a couple min

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeh, mine was like that for about 3weeks or so.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Just needed the refresh signal sent. Sometimes they just lose there minds loke all of us

Chris

1 - 14 of 14 Posts