Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to sell my MBRP duals and run a single 6" stack but i dont know if i want it in the center or off to the side. i need you guys to post pics of your single stacks so i can get the ball rolling

·
Registered
491 Posts
i dont have one but i would stick it on the side but not al the way to the side like right wear the exuast tubing is that is were my brother outlaws is and at looks sick

·
Registered
535 Posts
put a 90* on it where it comes under the bed, thats where i ran it on my last truck and it looked killer, but it was louder than the duals imo

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
a think that a single looks best a little to the right od center towards the apssenger side

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
i am looking to sell my MBRP duals and run a single 6" stack but i dont know if i want it in the center or off to the side. i need you guys to post pics of your single stacks so i can get the ball rolling
i lined centered mine on the right end of the sliding rear window...basically if you were to take the exhaust and 90* straight up through the bed (if you dont have window)

no pics...sorry :thud:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Which would be better for a single stacka 5,6,7,8,or 9 inch stack?? I will be running a 4-5 inch straight pipe, Which will be louder??

·
Registered
535 Posts
go with a 7" mitre or flat top with a flapper.. 5" sounded really cool, but i think 7 would be a nice deep roar

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I put a 90* under the bed where the factory pipe was, but angled it just a little towards the passenger side.

On my next truck I will be doing the same. (but, without the flatbed..)

Merrick

·
Registered
33 Posts
500 plus i will split shipping. just paid 850 for it. also will include another set of brand new 5" tips. the exhaust is in the my signature
how much for the MBRP? 4" or 5"?

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that was my post i am on my brother in laws computer (oo2wd)

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
change that price if grand rock doest have a turbo back stack kit it will be minus the down pipe. so 400 split shipping

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Dang a single stack does look good.I just wonder if i still can haul carpet in the bed with a tool box in it

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah i am thinking the same thing i have a short box and with a stack and tool box i don't think i can hook my 5wheel rv up

1 - 20 of 55 Posts