Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally decided to go with a single stack.
already have 4" turbo back straight exhaust.
im just not sure if i want a single 6" or 7" mitre cut???
the truck is a white 4 door leved on 35s with black wheels. so im gonna go with a black stack. i just dont want to go over board and make it stick out like a sore thumb. also, dont know if i should upgrade to 5" turbo back if i go with the 7". i have been told its better to use 5" if i go witha 7" stack, but i dont know how true that is. any opinions/pics??? thanks

·
Registered
513 Posts
ive got full 5" exhaust into an 8: stack man..Heres a pic to give ya an idea

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so would it be better to use the 7" since i have 4" exhaust or upgrade to 5"???
i think 8" will be too big for me, i will stick with 6 or 7".

·
Registered
513 Posts
either is fine bro..Bigger the better in my opinion lol..Buy ya some 4" to 6/7" adapters and make it happen

·
Dont Upset The Hulk....
8,742 Posts
I threw a single 6" black mitre cut on my white truck and it looks pretty good in my opinion. Check it out:

Heres another shot:

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I would do 7" if I were you. I went with the 6" thinkin it looked good but now that im use to lookin at it every day I wish it was alittle bigger. Im not sure about the 5"TB but with my 4" its pretty rhaspy and loud in the cab, I love the sound but most people in the cab with me dont.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I would do 7" if I were you. I went with the 6" thinkin it looked good but now that im use to lookin at it every day I wish it was alittle bigger. Im not sure about the 5"TB but with my 4" its pretty rhaspy and loud in the cab, I love the sound but most people in the cab with me dont.
Mine was the same was lol...After a few weeks on the interstate driving everyday i bought an Aero turbine muffler..Still sounds good outside but killed the cab noise

·
Registered
131 Posts
I threw a single 6" black mitre cut on my white truck and it looks pretty good in my opinion. Check it out:

Heres another shot:

how come i've not seen your truck around that's sick. :drool2:

·
Dont Upset The Hulk....
8,742 Posts
how come i've not seen your truck around that's sick. :drool2:
Thanks bud! Not sure, I drive it around everywhere. Guess it depends on where youre at.... :confused013:

·
Registered
131 Posts
i'm on arvada mostly but kinda all around that area'ish

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for the help guys. any other pics are welcome also. sometimes the 6 looks good then sometimes it should be bigger....

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I have a 7'' and kinda would like to have a 8 in and mine is a 4 in stocker to a 7''... my bro posts my pics i still have not gotten a photobucket but there are pics of mine in the black truck thread... and in the ontherocks build up thread:thumbsup:... i love the single stack just different:blues:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.