Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Since twins.....trucks defueling

499 4
I cant figure out whats going on with my truck but it seems its not getting the fuel. Once I put this setup in did the break in and went to hammer on it the whole truck just bucks and you have to get off the throttle. I sent my programmer to Edge they flashed it and sent it back but it still does it I cant even pass people because as soon as she wants to take off it starts bucking, but it always worked fine before I put the twins, and machs in. Its a new vp and fuel pressure is good, im still certain its the box, I swapped a pcm when i did the 6 speed swap but I dont think it could be that.....So im still stumped and wondering if anyone has dealt with this before. Also Im not sure but I swear there was more smoke when I first installed everything, now i can drive it no problem without excessive smoke unless i really smash on it, but originally I had to be real careful reguardless...or it would smoke easy
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
121 Posts
I would just call Lenny or one of his mechanics at DDP.
360-799-3524.

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I played with it a little more on the way home tonight and disabled the backdowns on the edge and it was like 80% better but still doing it.....so im leaning further towards this box being the issue...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.