Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
11,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need a few guys to test EGT Sims. I am going to be selling them on Keven's web page soon and I just want to verify form fit and finish of the sims. If you are willing to test here is what I need from you and your truck:

1. Currently must have DIY Delete or other kit using 330 ohm sims installed
2. I'll need to know year and flash level of your truck (flash is optional but preferred)
3. What programmer/tuner if any you are running
4. What equipment is deleted on your truck (cooler, egr, etc.)

Thanks in advance! :yourock:

Got enough guys, keep an eye on the market for when these arrive.

·
Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
11,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Testers in the mail today

·
Retired Old Fart!
8,561 Posts
I need a few guys to test EGT Sims. I am going to be selling them on Keven's web page soon and I just want to verify form fit and finish of the sims. If you are willing to test here is what I need from you and your truck:

1. Currently must have DIY Delete or other kit using 330 ohm sims installed
2. I'll need to know year and flash level of your truck (flash is optional but preferred)
3. What programmer/tuner if any you are running
4. What equipment is deleted on your truck (cooler, egr, etc.)

Thanks in advance! :yourock:
1- Stealth DPF delete with CAT down pipe intact
2- 2008 Auto, AR flash
3- PMT- 1017G (stay in performance most of the time) Set to code clear on start up
4- EGR unplugged only, DPF & Nox Hollow (3-3/4" hole cored thru), PS 110/390 Sim & 3 EGT 330 sims.
Tom. :headbang:

·
Registered
859 Posts
J/A, Mp8
H&S 5" tbe
07.5+G30 recall

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Hows it going? i have H&S delete stage 2,including down pipe, edge/attitude, MP8, BD Ultra X tuner. My truck is a 2008 with what ever flash it came with..I haven't taken it in for any updates. The EGR is deleted but still have the cooler intact

Ian Delaney
437 Athabasca AVE
Fort Mcmurray,AB
T9J1B4

·
Registered
265 Posts
pm sent.....................:)

·
Mr. Vehicle Destroyer
11,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I think that was probably a record for filling an inbox. I think I have enough guys for 07 and 08 trucks now. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Got room for me :confused013:

Just laid down 15,000 miles in the last 3 weeks on the new 5500. I sent you a PM. I need those other parts we talked about before as well :thumbsup:

·
Registered
179 Posts
If your still looking for testers I'll put my truck up for testing. 2007.5 auto,TBE, egr blocked, Edge with Mp-8. looking at taking the cooler off but not yet done

·
IL Chapter VP
3,464 Posts

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
hi shibby,i have a truck for ya...pro-flo delete with 3 simms ,pmt ,az flash,egr and cooler gone,intercooler,epp,cai,ect if ya need a northern guy then pm me thanx ....:thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts