Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
World Champs!!!
24,232 Posts
Trust me, its a laggy SOB. Ive asked guys for 2 years, and everybody said its not that bad. It is. If you stand on it, its nothing but thick black smoke out the stacks. I have an interstate on-ramp thats close to a mile long from a stoplight; I have no problem throwing real thick smoke that entire distance before it spools up, and thats at maybe half pedal. Flooring it itll downshift and smoke, but will light quicker.

However, once it lights, woh buddy! It added quit a bit on my top end, its almost a whole new animal. BUT, getting it to light is the hard part. I only got to drive it 2 days before my trnny blew up, so I was just starting to figure out how to drive around it. The first 2 days I had the stock intake and filter on, then broke down and got an AFE Stg. 2 which made a noticeable improvement in spool and less smoke.

Yes, you can drive around it, but I didnt have much time to do it. Just hope a little old lady on a Vespa tries to race you, because shell win...until the bullet lights that is

1 - 1 of 1 Posts