I Hardly Ever Tow And If I Do Its Not Heavy.this Truck Is A Everyday Driver.i Have Never Had The Truck On A Dyno So I Dont Know What Im Getting Now.but In The Future I Want Around 550 Hp So I Want A Turbo That Spools Great And Will Last In That Hp Range.i Will Be Uping The Injectors When The Budget,im Mean Wife Will Alow.lol.mods Im Looking Into:3 Piece Manifold,bigger Injectors,turbo,larger Intake Air Horn And New Intercooler Boots.there Are Prob Others But I Cant Remember Right Now.i Appreciate All The Info.
i would look into this!!!! great spool great power
Garrett Turbo Kit Stage 2 450* 1000 lb/ft* GT3782R P/N 759361-2
* 1998.5 - 2002 5.9L Cummins Engine
* The GT37R dual ball-bearing turbo
* A Garrett exclusive ball bearing cartridge for unbeatable response, efficiency, and durability. Elimination of the thrust bearing eliminates Failures at elevated boost levels
* The upgrade results in lower intake and exhaust gas temperatures as well as reduced backpressure for more efficient air flow
* Water-cooled center section with a patented dual ball-bearing center section results in higher durability and longer turbo life
* Oil inlet fitting features a built in restrictor for worry-free operation
* High flow compressor wheels move air quickly and powerfully
* Maximum recommended boost is 40 psi
how about the phat shaft 66 hp range of 350-650 with a 14cm exhaust housing or would that be to much turbo lag for my mods.keep in mind i am uping the injectors after this turbo mod.thanks for the input
A forum community dedicated to Dodge Cummins Diesel truck owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about reviews, drivetrain swaps, turbos, modifications, classifieds, builds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!